Monday, July 7, 2014

Rainstorm Day 1

To say that it was a windy day is an understatement. The were times I was shouting to the corn fields 'this shit is ridiculous'  and it totally took me back to IMKS 2013 with my frustration. Then I remembered this is my vacation  and I need to enjoy myself. So my mood lightened. And I decides to sag in the last 15 miles, so I only rode 97. I was afraid of the judgment of ending my day early.

But then said fuck it. It's my vacation. People are going to judge me no matter what I do or don't do and if I don't stop caring I'll never see progression.

So I'm glad I ended up sagging in early. It started POURING and a tree fell on the sag car. Power lines went down and the state inn we we're staying at doesn't have power. It's been almost 4 hours now.

I sure hope we have power by morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment